Welcome to IANTD Egypt!
Born in 1985, IANTD (International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers) is a scuba diving training agency which develops programmes for recreational, technical and free diving activities.
It was the first agency to introduce the recreational diving community to the use of EANx and the first to offer training programmes in all aspects of technical diving.
IANTD offers wide and exhaustive training possibilities from free diving, a broad range of recreational diving programmes to advanced technical diving courses and dive professional training. The flexibility and extensiveness of its curriculum allows satisfying the most demanding divers and underwater world enthusiasts.
Rebreather Who We Are PageThis year, IANTD have made a great step forward in bringing all types of diving to all types of divers! Now even entry level divers can start their training with either an Open Circuit, Semi Closed Rebreather (SCR) or Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR). Even people with no diving experience at all are now able to take a Rebreather Experience initial course.
This enables IANTD to continue as a unique diving organisation designing and offering courses in a way as to enable entry level divers to try a number of routes into diving not offered currently by other organisations.
Through very high training standards, IANTD aims at training individuals to become confident, competent, knowledgeable and responsible instructors and divers.
IANTD Egypt is:
- Developing IANTD training and diving activities in Egypt.
- Processing IANTD certifications and professional memberships within its territory.
- Making available all IANTD training materials both to students and instructors.
- Supporting IANTD members working, training or just fun diving in Egypt.
- Supporting dive professionals seeking additional training and work opportunities.
- Creating a communication platform for all IANTD members and divers in the area.
- Participating in the development of reasonable, reliable and safe procedures & standards for technical diving in the Red Sea.
- Promoting dive safety though education and monitoring.
- Helping to protect the uniqueness of the Red Sea.