- This Programme is designed to train divers to conduct dives to depths between 30 msw and at the instructor’s discretion up to 51 msw using custom blend breathing gas mixtures; and to provide greater understanding of custom blend breathing gas mixtures, a complete knowledge of the limits of any EANx mixture, and the use of EANx and oxygen for decompression.
- The knowledge and skills taught in this programme are more than adequate to qualify divers to perform Dives outside of training up to 54 msw.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Diver.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 30 were deeper than 27 msw or sufficient experience doing technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days