This Programme is designed to provide a more in-depth knowledge of EANx, Oxygen, and of technical diving applications.
Technical Instructors are charged with teaching divers to use custom blends of EANx for bottom mix, travel mixes and decompression mixes.
Technical Instructors may teach Open Water Diver through Technical Diver.
Technical Cave, Technical Wreck and Technical Rebreather Instructors are Technical Instructors with the additional ability to teach those specialized areas.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Instructor in Active Teaching Status, and IANTD Technical Diver or equivalent.
- Must have taught a minimum of 3 Open Water, 3 Advanced Open Water, 3 EANx, and 3 Advanced EANx Diver Programs.
- Must have a minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Must have assisted in one course or do so as part of the IEC.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 350 logged dives, of which at least 100 were deeper than 39 msw and at least 30 were on EANx or breathing mixtures other than air (includes decompression mixes).
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days