- This Programme is designed to develop proficiency in self- and buddy-rescue.
- This Programme allows the possibility of using an Open Circuit unit, a Semi-Closed Circuit Rebreather (SCR) or a Closed-Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
- Must be a qualified Advanced Open Water Diver or must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives.
- Must be qualified in Diving First Aid, Oxygen Administrator and CPR.
- AED certification is recommended.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Minimum Duration: 4 Days