This Programme is designed to train qualified IANTD Divemasters and Assistant Instructors, who are not already Scuba Instructors, to teach IANTD Open Water Diving Programmes. The IANTD Oxygen Administrator & Diving First Aid may only be issued if the instructor attends a crossover course for this material.
These individuals may teach and assess Snorkel Skin Diver, OW Free Diver, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Deep Diver, and Rescue Diver Programmes. Open Water Instructors may also supervise Assistant Instructors.
If diving in conditions significantly different from those previously experienced the Instructor shall require an appropriate orientation.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or equivalent.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 15 were Deep Diver dives between 90 fsw (27 msw) and 130 fsw (39 msw).
- Must have assisted in at least one course complete OW Diver course and one Advanced Open Water Diver course.
- Must be current in CPR and First Aid qualifications, plus qualified in SCUBA Rescue and as an Oxygen Provider.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- To be able to teach EANx an OW instructor must be qualified as an EANx Diver with proof of a minimum of 10 dives on EANx.
Minimum Duration: 7 Days