This Programme is designed to provide a more in-depth knowledge of Normoxic Trimix Diving.
Normoxic Trimix Instructors may teach Open Water Diver through Normoxic Trimix Diver.
- Must assist in at least one Normoxic Trimix Diver Programme. This may be prior to or during the IEC. For rebreathers the course must have been on rebreathers.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Instructor in Active Teaching Status, and IANTD Trimix Diver or equivalent.
- Must have taught a minimum of 3 Open Water, 3 Advanced Open Water, 3 EANx, and 3 Advanced EANx Diver Programmes.
- Must have a minimum of two years of teaching experience.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 350 logged dives, of which at least 100 were deeper than 39 msw and at least 25 were on Normoxic Trimix or Trimix.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- If upgrading from Technical Instructor to Normoxic Trimix Instructor on OC: Must provide proof of a minimum of 350 logged dives, of which at least 150 were deeper than 39 msw and at least 25 were on Trimix.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days