- This Programme is designed to provide Sport Divers with a safer than air breathing medium for enjoying dives in the 40 to 130 fsw (12 to 39 msw) depth ranges. The diver may elect to dive the “mix” on EANx tables, or dive conservatively using air dive computers or air tables.
- The IANTD EANx Diver qualification may be taught as a single Programme or combined with a variety of the IANTD Advanced or Specialty Diver Programmes.
- The Programme covers the use of EANx mixes in the range of 21% to a maximum of 40% oxygen.
- Must be a qualified Open Water Diver.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorisation, or a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.
Minimum Duration: 1 Day