- This Programme is designed to provide responsible training to divers who plan to dive to a maximum of 39 msw on air.
- The IANTD Deep Diver Programme trains divers in skills, performance, theory and planning of deep dives.
- This Programme allows the possibility of using an Open Circuit unit, a Semi-Closed Circuit Rebreather (SCR) or a Closed-Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
- This Programme remains within the commonly practiced depth of 39 msw, and is the first sanctioned international Programme to provide proper training in safe deep diving skills and performance.
- It is recommended that this Programme be taught in conjunction with the IANTD EANx Diver Programme or the Recreational Trimix Diver Programme or the IANTD Advanced EANx Diver Programme. This programme qualifies divers to dive to 39 msw.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorisation, or a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.
Minimum Duration: 2 Days