- This Programme is designed to extend the diver’s knowledge in the use of EANx for Sport Diving. It further develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving. It is also intended to supplement the skills of Recreational Trimix Divers.
- The Programme employs EANx mixes from 21% oxygen to a maximum of 1.5 PO2 combined with a Helium content that maintains an END no greater than 24 msw may be used.
- This Programme allows the possibility of using an Open Circuit unit, a Semi-Closed Circuit Rebreather (SCR) or a Closed-Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
- This programme qualifies divers to dive to 48 msw and perform decompression stops required dives up to 15 minutes.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Recreational Trimix Diver or Nitrox Diver and IANTD Deep Diver with proof of a minimum of 30 logged dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorisation, or a minimum of 18 years of age without guardian approval.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days