This Programme is designed to allow Instructors to teach Recreational Trimix and Advanced Recreational Trimix, including all other programmes an Advanced EANx Instructor may teach.
Advanced EANx Instructors who are also Normoxic Trimix Divers or Trimix Divers may teach this programme without attending an IEC.
- Must meet all qualifications for Advanced EANx Instructor or equivalent and complete either the Advanced EANx Instructor or Advanced Recreational Trimix instructor crossover or IEC.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 100 logged dives, of which at least 50 were a combination of Deep Diver dives between 27 msw and 45 msw and Advanced EANx dives with at least 25 of these dives on EANx or Trimix mixtures.
- Must be a Qualified Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver or Normoxic Trimix Diver.
- Must have assisted in at least three courses from one or more of the following IANTD Qualification Programmes: Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver, EANx Diver, Deep Diver, and Advanced EANx Diver and Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver prior to being qualified at the Recreational Trimix Instructor level.
- Must be qualified as an Oxygen Provider, AED, CPR and in Diving First Aid, or complete these qualifications in conjunction with the IEC.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Minimum Duration: 3 Days