- This mid-level Continuing Education Programme is designed to enable IANTD Open Water (Nitrox) Divers to extend their proficiency in the water and to gain more supervised practical experience.
- This Programme allows the possibility of using an Open Circuit unit, a Semi-Closed Circuit Rebreather (SCR) or a Closed-Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
- This Programme qualifies a diver to dive to a maximum depth of 100 fsw (30 msw).
- Must be a qualified IANTD Open Water (Nitrox) Diver or any Entry Level Diver equivalent.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age with a parent or guardian authorisation, or a minimum of 12 years of age for Junior Diver qualification, or a minimum or 18 years of age without guardian approval.
Minimum Duration: 2 Days